Saturday, January 17, 2009

Addendum; a word (or 50) about my illustrator...

...who is a Thai artist. The wonderful thing about her is that she was able to read my book in English and understand the flavor of my book. IMO, this has given her the insight to be able to make relevant  art for my books. The illustrations are all done in water color. My usual request to her is; give me your ideas for the next illustration. So, the illustrations in my book are a true collaboration between artists (if I may lay claim to being an artist). I'm thankful to have her as my illustrator. 

"Keep on truckin"...there is no place to rest.

Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for saying about me. :D
    Well you gave me a great chance to be an illustrator for this wonderful book. :D
    (keep painting)

    ReplyDelete