Thursday, January 1, 2009

There is no place to rest...

...which means always moving forward and only taking a few moments for reflection. For me personally, 2008 was a pretty good year which paved the way for a whole new direction for me in 2009. I created my first website, made my first YouTube videos, and started my first Blog in the last month of 2008. The central theme for all of this is about writing, creativity and publishing/marketing books. 

I am hoping that little by little my site/s will be discovered by a very diverse band of individuals and will become a community of similarly oriented people. I'm hoping that never having done this before gives me a totally new way of doing/viewing this process. Communities have advantages over individuals; but the value of individuals is never to be diminished. 
What do you think? 

Add to Technorati Favorites  

No comments:

Post a Comment