Thursday, January 15, 2009

I designed a logo and today...


...my illustrator put it together for me. What do you think about logos? Is there any benefit to having a logo. What do you think of my logo? If it's the right one, I like logos. 
My logo is based on a Thai fable about The Rabbit in the Moon. When the moon is full here in Thailand, the shadow (dark areas) on the left side of the moon look like a rabbit. It's a curious thing here; the moon is rotated about 90 degrees clockwise at this latitude (14 deg. N.). I came from just north of 45 deg. N. latitude. It's a whole different view; but then, isn't that what it's all about? 
My logo of the rabbit jumping over the moon is a metaphor for the difficulties of self publishing; who's to say it can't be done? Copyright protected, please respect my property, thank you.

"Miles to go before I sleep": There's no place to rest...

Add to Technorati Favorites



No comments:

Post a Comment