Saturday, March 21, 2009

We've gotten the 2nd handmade version of my book...

...as scheduled and I've only found 1 mistake so far; but my wife/editor has yet to proof it because she's deeply involved with her own project for her job grade rating. I'll miss the BKK Book Fair, which I'd rather not have, but...oh well. Truly, it's not the end of the world. It's held twice a year and, just maybe, I'll have my second book as well for that second shot.

I must say; my printer is most excellent, as they have acquiesced to every request and gone out of their way to please. Given I've not had any experience with printers in the U.S.; I can't even imagine they would service us like this and not charge extra...a lot! But, I could be wrong, maybe.
One can only strive, because there is no place to rest...

No comments:

Post a Comment